Heart Coat Rack


 What the world needs now is LOVE! For Valentine's Day I had to make something with a heart. I was going to make a little pallet wood box and put the wooden heart on the front, but I ran out of time.

I looked at the pallet wood pieces I had, and this project came to me. These 2 wooden items are from previous blogs, so they will be recycled twice!


This board was part of a cross in another blog, so it has a cut-out section. The wooden heart was drawn and cut with a scroll saw.

I placed the wooden heart on the cut-out section and traced it with a pencil. I painted the background and the hooks Tuscan Red. I glued on the wooden heart.


I screwed in the hooks and painted the screw heads.

A quick and easy and cute Heart Coat Rack, spreading the message of Love.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Comments