Fall Décor Ideas



Fall is a great time of year and a fun time to decorate. Why not bring the fall colors from the outdoors into your home?

I found a 12" wreath ring from last year's live Christmas wreath and purchased a 5' fall garland at the craft store. I attached one end of the garland onto the ring with wire, wrapped it around the ring and attached the other end. I made a bow with burgundy burlap and attached it with wire. So you have an easy fall wreath. The garland is also pretty stapled around a door frame or draped on a mantle.

Here are other ways to use the wreath:



Use as a table center piece with a flameless candle.



I used our rustic saddle tree, the fall wreath, and an old boot with fall foliage.



Or just use the boot and the fall wreath.



Here is the boot with fall foliage and the burgundy burlap bow. Simple and colorful.

I hope these ideas will give you some inspiration.

Comments