Boot Lariat Wreath


 It's hard to get into the Fall spirit in Texas when the weather is hot and dry and the leaves on the trees are turning brown and falling off instead of turning beautiful colors. I wanted to make a Fall lariat wreath and add a bright red boot, and about the time I was creating it, I think I ushered in the season, because the nights stared turning cooler!

I chose a lime green used lariat for this project.


I wrapped the lariat on one side with green wire so I would have a place to stick foliage.


I stuck in Fall foliage. Don't go any further and you have a nice simple Fall wreath.


I experimented by attaching a Halloween bow, but decided to leave it off.


I cut out a boot shape from plywood and spray painted it red. I drilled a hole in the middle and attached a 2 3/8" concho I had on hand.


I attached the boot to the lariat with a hot glue gun. It's easy to make a wreath with a lariat. Let your imagination and creativity propel you to success!


Comments